No Insurance? Check Out Our In-House Dental Discount Plan
It’s not uncommon for our patients to have medical insurance but not a policy for dental. That’s why we offer The VIP Membership Plan, which is a private in-house membership plan that allows you to bypass a 3rd party insurance carrier.
At Dental Wellness Team, our philosophy is to provide treatment to the whole person - with a special focus on how your teeth and gums relate to your total body health. We want each patient we see to be confident that their smile achieves their goals for comfort, function and appearance. Our Coral Springs dental team are here to make that happen.
We understand that with today’s economy; budgeting for your dental health on a yearly basis can be difficult. For those patients who have no dental insurance or their insurance is not enough to completely cover their dental needs, we have implemented the VIP Membership Plan. This is a private dental savings plan and it is NOT an insurance plan. It is only valid at our dental office
There are 2 programs to choose from: The Preventative Program and The Periodontal Program.
For patients without periodontal disease (includes 2 cleanings per year).
- Per Person $299/year
- Per Couple $499/year
- Per Child (less than 12 years old) $259/year
- Per Family (Max 2 adults + 2 Kids less than 18 years old) $899/year
For patients with periodontal disease (includes 4 periodontal maintenance appointments per year).
- Add $299 per person to the Preventive Program. (2 additional PMAIN)
The VIP Membership Plan Includes
- 20% off all standard diagnostic, preventive, restorative and prosthodontic fees
- 15% off all standard endodontic and periodontic fees
- 10% off all standard implant and surgical fees
- 10% off all standard orthodontic and Invisalign fees.
- 2 prophylaxis dental cleaning appointments per year (ADA 1110)
- 2 periodic dental exams per year (ADA 0120)
- Periapical x-rays (ADA 0220)
- 4 bite-wings x-rays (ADA 0274)
- 1 fluoride treatment per year (ADA 1208)
- 1 adjunctive oral cancer screening per year (for patients age 18+)
Terms & Conditions
- The plan is valid for a 12 month period from the date a patient enrolls.
- The next preventive or periodontal appointment must be scheduled before you leave our office, if you need to cancel or reschedule you MUST call the office 36 hours prior to the appointment.
- It is your responsibility to schedule your appointments and keep them within the 12 month time period, if you don’t make your appointments in that period; you forfeit all the benefits of the plan.
- CareCredit cannot be used by patients enrolled in the VIP Membership Plan.
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments.
If you have questions about financing your dental treatment, give our Coral Springs dental office a call today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have!